To keep you on track with which day you’re on in your Plan, Plans require that you have a free YouVersion account. Here are the instructions for signing up on the web.
- Select Reading Plans from the left navigation bar.
- Select All Plans from the top right side of the screen.
- Scroll through all available Reading Plans until you find one that’s a good match for you.
Note: Click the name of the plan to see more detail about a plan, or a sample of its content OR select the Category of Reading Plan you’re interested in:
Whole Bible. Take you through the entire Bible.
Topical. Address what the Bible says about specific themes or ideas.
Partial Bible. Cover significant portions of the Bible.
Devotional. Short, typically daily verses or passages with additional content.
Youth. Themed around topics that young people face.
- When you find a plan you like, click the [START THIS PLAN] button.
- Select the first Scripture reference to begin reading.
Note: When you view a chapter or reference from your plan, YouVersion marks it as completed. You can also manually mark references as completed/incomplete.