Before you can share a plan on social media sites, you must connect your account with Facebook and/or Twitter. You do not need to have an account to share a plan by email.
- When in Reader mode, select the verse(s) you want to bookmark by clicking on them.
- Click on the “Selected” button that appears just to the right of the three character translation code.
- From the drop down that appears, click Share.
- Select each network where you want to share: Facebook, Twitter or Both.
- Optional: Edit or add to your message’s content.
Note: The counter at the lower right of your message indicates character count.
- Click the Share Now button.