YouVersion is aware of a small number of users that are unable to connect their YouVersion accounts to their Facebook accounts via Settings.
Most likely you’ll need to remove the connection to Facebook not only from your YouVersion account, but also remove the connection from your Facebook account. Please follow the steps below to fully disconnect and reconnect your account.
- Visit http://www.facebook.com (make sure you are logged in) and hit the downward triangle that appears in the top right hand corner of the window, just to the right of the “Home” button.
- In the drop down that appears, hit “Privacy Settings”.
- On the page that comes up scroll down to “Ads, Apps, and Settings” and hit “Edit Settings”.
- The top option on the next page should be “Apps you Use”. Hit Edit Settings for those.
- Hit the “x” by “Bible” and / or “YouVersion” to remove the connection of the Bible App from your Facebook account.
- Once you have done this, visit http://www.youversion.com/settings and hit the “Connected Accounts” button again.
- Select the Facebook tab and hit “Connect”.
- Follow the instructions to re-connect your Facebook account to your YouVersion account.
This post is also available in: Português