Here is how to get to a particular Bible verse (e.g. John 3:16 )
- Enter in the “Reader” mode.
- When a Bible page opens, tap on the Book name (top center) to display a list of books of the Bible.
- Search in the list for the name of the book (in this case John), then click on it.
- The chapter list will update to the number of chapters of the selected book, click on 3.
- The verse list will update to the number of the verses of the selected chapter, click on 16.
You can tap on the name of the book at the top (John) to navigate to another book/chapter/verse.
The screen for choosing a Chapter looks very similar to the one to choose a Verse. Note which tab is highlighted at the top to avoid confusion.
Please see other How To entries in this section to learn how to find other versions, other languages, etc.
This post is also available in: Português