Connecting to social media sites requires that you have a free YouVersion account. Here are the instructions for signing up on the web.
- From the top navigation menu, click your username on the right side of the window.
- When the drop down menu appears, select Settings.
- On the Settings list on the right side of the window, select Connected Accounts.
- Select the tab, Twitter or Facebook, of the account you want to disconnect.
- For each network you want to connect to, click Add and complete the fields as prompted.
Note: You may need your login and password for each network you want to connect to.