Syncing bookmarks to the server requires that you have a free YouVersion account. Here are the instructions for signing up on BlackBerry.
1) Reader: Select the verse(s) you want to bookmark.
2) Popup menu: Select Bookmark Verse.
1) Reader: Select the BlackBerry menu.
2) Scroll down and select Bookmark Verse.
Note: If you selected more verses than you intended to bookmark, tap the list and remove the ones you want to.
Optional: You can add a highlight color as well as name the bookmark with a title.
3) Add a label(s) to your bookmark to categorize it for faster future reference (like Counseling, Encouragement, Fundamentals, etc.).
4) Tap Save.