When you share a verse from YouVersion to Facebook, it will show up on the News Feed of your friends. It will not show up on your own personal News Feed. Instead, when you are logged in to the Facebook account that you shared the verse from, it will show up on your Profile page (your wall), as opposed to your News Feed.
If you are checking on a mobile device, please check your Profile page by following these steps:
1) Visit http://www.facebook.com and login.
2) Tap the “Dashboard” button that appears towards the top left of the screen (It’s the button that has three horizontal lines on it).
3) On the dashboard menu, the top option right below “search” should be your name. Tap on that.
Now you will be viewing your Profile page as opposed to your News Feed. At this point you should be able to see the verse that you shared from YouVersion.
If your posts to Facebook from YouVersion are still not working, you may need to disconnect from Facebook and reconnect as follows:
- Tap on the dashboard icon in the upper left to display the app’s main menu
- Scroll down the menu and tap Settings.
- Under the Connect with Friends section tap the social media network you would like to disconnect
- Confirm by tapping Yes
- Tap on Facebook again and reconnect by entering your Facebook login and password as prompted
Try to Share to Facebook again…and make sure you check your Wall… it will not be in your News Feed.