If you want to Start or Stop getting emails from a reading plan:
- Hover over the buttons on the left side of the screen, then click Reading Plans.
- 2. Click on the Plan you want to catch up or reset.
- 3. Click on the Gear or Settings button on the right hand side of the page (just after the underlined reading plan).
- 4. Click on Turn email delivery on or off.
- 5. Click on Reading Plans on the left to return.
Sometimes a Plan is no longer on your My Plans list, but you are still getting emails about it. In that case you will need to Start that Plan again, Turn off the reminders, then Stop the Plan. Here are the detailed instructions for that:
- On the app’s main menu, click on READING PLANS.
- Click on All Plans and find the Plan that is sending you emails.
- Click on Start this Plan.
- Go into the Plan Settings (gear icon) on that plan.
- Turn Deliveries off.
- Click on Reading Plans on the left to return.
- Go into the Plan Settings (gear icon) on that plan again.
- On the Setting page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Stop This Plan.
- Click again to confirm.
This post is also available in: Português