It is easy to stop a plan that is in progress if you don’t want to finish your plan, or accidentally started the wrong plan. However, when you stop a plan, YouVersion removes it from your device and your account immediately. There is no “undo” option for this once you go through with it.
To Stop a Plan:
- Tap the dashboard button in the top left corner of the screen, then tap Plans
- On the My Plans screen, tap the plan you want to stop
- As you view a day of the plan, tap the Settings gear.
- On the Settings Screen, scroll down below Catch Me Up and tap on Stop This Plan.
- Confirm by tapping Stop This Plan.
This post is also available in: Português