Catch Me Up will reset “today’s reading” to be the day after the last complete day.
Before you click on Catch Me Up, it is a good idea to make sure that:
- all the readings are marked complete for the 3 days immediately prior to your new “today”
- none of the days after the new “today” are marked as complete. This will help ensure the feature works properly.
To use this feature: (This example assumes 110 is the day that you want to be today)
1. Tap the dashboard button in the top left corner of the screen, then tap Plans
2. Tap on the Plan you want to catch up or reset
3. Use the Month button to find day 110
3.1 Back up 3 days to day 107 and checkoff all the readings for 107, 108, 109
3.2 Tap the Month button and make sure there are no complete days beyond 110
3.3 Return to day 110 make sure no readings are checked for that day
Now you are ready to do the Catch Up
4. Tap the settings gear.
5. Tap Catch Me Up
6. Confirm by tapping Catch Me Up
When you click Catch Me Up, the Start Date and Completion Date will be changed. e.g. If you want Day 109 of the plan to be your new “today”, then when you tap Catch Me Up the plan’s start date will be moved to be 108 days ago.
This post is also available in: Português