Catch Me Up will reset “today’s reading” to be the day after the last complete day.
Before you click on Catch Me Up, it is a good idea to make sure that:
- all the readings are marked complete for the 3 days immediately prior to your new “today”.
- none of the days after the new “today” are marked as complete. This will help ensure the feature works properly.
To use this feature:
- Hover over the buttons on the left side of the screen, then click Reading Plans.
- 2. Click on the Plan you want to catch up or reset.
- 3. Click on the Gear or Settings button on the right hand side of the page (just after the underlined reading plan).
- 4. Click on Catch Me Up.
When you click Catch Me Up, the Start Date and Completion Date will be changed.
This post is also available in: Português