In April 2012, with the 4.0 update, we added the Verse of the Day feature.
If you do not change the setting, the first time you open the Bible App each day, it will open to the Verse of the Day. After reading the Verse of the Day you can:
- Share the verse with others by tapping on the SHARE button. You will see several methods to send it to others.
- Or you can just tap on the Dashboard icon ( upper left) to proceed to the main menu for the app
If you do not want to see the Verse of the day automatically, you can turn it off as follows:
- Tap the Dashboard icon in the upper left corner
- Scroll down and tap on SETTINGS
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings options and turn off ”Show Today at launch”
You can also see Today’s Verse of the Day by tapping on “TODAY” on the app’s main menu.
If you want to find the Verse of the Day for a prior day, you can find an archive at: https://twitter.com/#!/Daily_Bible ( If this link does not work on your mobile device, you may have to visit this site using a laptop/desktop with a full web browser.)
This post is also available in: Português