Whatever language you have chosen for your mobile device, that will be the language the app uses as long as we have support for that language. However, if you want to set the app to display prompts and terminology in a different language, you can do that.
Here are some quick instructions on how to change the language of the app itself:
- Tap the dashboard button in the top left corner of the screen to display the App’s menu.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “General” section and tap “Language.”
- Select your desired language.
- When prompted with the dialogue box asking if you are sure you want to change languages, tap “Yes.”
- The app will then quit and you will need to restart it for the changes to take effect.
When you change the language of the app, this does not change the language for Bibles. If you want to see how to select Bibles in different languages see How To Switch to Different Versions and Languages.