If you have forgotten your username, but remember your password, you can use the email address associated with your account in place of the username when you log in.
If you have forgotten your password, you can use the Forgot Password procedure as follows:
- Go on the web, preferably on a desktop or laptop, and go to: www.youversion.com/settings/forgot_password
- Enter the email address that is associated with your youversion account.
- Click on the “Send New Password” button to send yourself a password reset email After you click on the “Send new password” button, the text will change to “Yes, reset my password” and be outlined in red. You must click on this button in order for the password to be reset and the email sent to you. (The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Open your email on your desktop/laptop to find this email. (If you don’t find it in your inbox, check your spam folder)
- Read the email carefully and note the exact values for the Username and Temporary Password (Capitalization must match)
- While still on your desktop/laptop go to www.youversion.com/sign-in and carefully sign-in with your username and new temp password.(case sensitive)
- Once you get signed in, you can change your password to something simpler at www.youversion.com/settings/password
- Before you leave your desktop/laptop, sign-out and sign-in again on the web, to make sure it is working correctly.
- Then you can use those same credentials to sign-in on your mobile device(s).
This post is also available in: Português