There is currently no way to change your password within the Bible App for iOS, but we will be adding this functionality in the future. As of now you must change it via the website.
It is recommended that you use a desktop/laptop computer to perform these steps.
- Visit: www.youversion.com/sign-in?redirect=%2Fsettings%2Fpassword
- Enter your username (or current email address) and current password to sign into your YouVersion account.
- Type your new password very carefully (twice). Write it down. Then click the button.
- While you are at the website, sign out and then try to sign-in again with your new password just to make sure it is working.
- Then you can use your new password to sign-in on your mobile device(s).
This post is also available in: Português