We cannot change the email address associated with your account for you, but you can easily do it yourself.
It is recommended that you use a desktop/laptop computer to perform all of these steps.
- Visit: www.youversion.com/sign-in?redirect=%2Fsettings%2Fupdate_email
- Enter your username (or old email address) and password to sign into your Youversion account.
- Type your new email address very carefully … and double check it before you click the button.
- Our system will send an email TO your new email address FROM email@example.com.
- Open your email on a desktop/laptop and find the verification email. You must click the verification link in that email to verify your new email. (If the verification email is not in your inbox of your new email, look in SPAM, mark it as not spam, move it to your inbox, then open it and click the link.)
If you want to prove to yourself that your new email is now associated with your account, sign out then sign in again at www.youversion.com using your new email (instead of your username) and your password. If you are successful in signing in, all is well.
This post is also available in: Português