It is important to keep the app up to date in order to have access to the latest features and to get the best support. Our help text at our support site and any help from our volunteer support team will assume that you are using the latest version.
Here is how to update the app to current level (if it is not already current)
- Make sure you have a strong WiFi or cellular data signal, then tap on the App Store icon to open it
- Tap on Updates in the bottom row of buttons. Give it several seconds to collect and display the list
- Find the Bible App in the list of apps that have updates pending (if it does not appear in the list, then it is up to date)
- Tap on Update for the Bible App
If the App Store icon is not on your device’s main page of icons, swipe your finger from right to left to see other pages
There is an alternate way to update the app as well:
- On your mobile device please visit http://m.youversion.com/download
- Then click the link towards the bottom, which will send you directly to the App Store page on your device.
- If it just shows the app as installed, with no UPDATE option, then the app is up to date on your device.
This post is also available in: Português