If you are having trouble with the app not launching or connecting to the server, here are some things to try:
- Turn off WiFi, then launch the app.
- Put the device in airplane mode, then launch the app.
- Power off the device and leave it off for several minutes before powering back on. Then retry.
- Power off the device and leave it off overnight. Then retry.
- As a last resort, you may want delete and re-install the app. NOTE: If you delete the app you will lose any of your offline Bibles, and they will have to be re-downloaded if they are still available. However, your highlights, bookmarks, notes, and reading plans are all kept at the server, so they will not be lost.
If none of these actions help the situation, please send an email to email@example.com And tell us what device you have (Nexus, SIII, etc) and the details of when this started happening, any changes that you made to the app or your device around that time, and also tell us what happened when you tried to follow each instruction above. The more detail the better. One of our support folks will review your situation and contact you via email.
This post is also available in: Português