You can sign-in to your YouVersion account on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Launch the Bible App.
- If the main menu is not displayed, tap on the dashboard icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Settings” and tap on the gear icon.
- Next tap “Sign-in or Sign-up”.
- Then tap “Sign In”.
- Enter your email address or Username (either should work)
- Enter your password
- Tap on “Sign In” button in the upper right of the screen.
You can sign-in to your YouVersion account on a laptop / desktop computer at http://www.youversion.com/sign-in using the username and password that you chose and wrote down when you signed-up.
If you get a “Timed Out” or “Not Connected” message:
- make sure you have verified the email address associated with your account (see How To Verify My Account)
- power your device off/on and then retry the Sign-In process above
If you registered by clicking on Facebook, you will need to sign-in to the app with your Facebook credentials. In general you do not need to sign out of the app, and that way you will stay signed-in for the next time you open the app.
If you want to sign-out of the app, go to the settings screen and click on the sign out button in the upper right.
You can be signed-in on two or more devices at once.
This post is also available in: Português